JOB ANNOUNCEMENT Utility & Police Department Job Annocement
UTILITY DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR, The City of Midway is currently accepting applications for a Utility Department Supervisor. Major duties are overseeing all aspects of billing, payment collection, cash balancing and customer relations; Supervising assigned staff and performing other related duties as required.
Applicants Education and/or experience must include:
• 3 to 5 years supervising a minimum of 5 people
• 3 to 5 years of billing experience
• 5 to 7 years of customer service experience
• A minimum of 2 years of technical school or college in related field
• Training or certification in related fields of municipal government
Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to be insured under the City’s vehicle insurance. The Pay Grade: 15A ($ 29,241 Salary).
Employment applications may be obtained at the Midway City Hall, Unit D-6 150 Butler Street, Midway, Georgia; or online at www.historicmidway.com. Completed and signed applications must be returned to that office no later than 4:00 P.M., April 7, 2017. Selected applicants will be notified. City of Midway is an equal opportunity employer.
Midway City Hall - P. O. Box 125 - Midway, Georgia 31320- (912) 884-3344 Phone (912) 884-5107 Fax